Ever find yourself wanting to stream The Daily Wire on your Samsung Smart TV but not sure how to do it?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. As an avid Samsung TV owner and fan of The Daily Wire.
I’ve tested out all the options and want to share with you the easiest way to start watching your favorite shows.
The best part is, that it won’t cost you a penny extra or require any advanced technical skills.
If you’ve got a Samsung Smart TV and a decent internet connection, you’re all set.
- Is Daily Wire Available On My Samsung TV?
- Using Airplay to Mirror Daily Wire From Your Phone to Samsung TV
- Casting Daily Wire From Mobile Device to Samsung TV
- Use Streaming Devices
- Subscription Process of Daily Wire
Is Daily Wire Available On My Samsung TV?
Unfortunately, the Daily Wire app is not available on Samsung’s Smart TV platform.
But don’t worry, there are a couple of easy ways to watch Daily Wire content on your Samsung smart TV.
Using Airplay to Mirror Daily Wire From Your Phone to Samsung TV
If you want to stream Daily Wire on your Samsung Smart TV, the easiest way is by using AirPlay.
AirPlay allows you to mirror content playing on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac directly to your TV screen.
To get started,
- Make sure your Samsung TV is AirPlay 2-compatible. Most newer Samsung models are, but check your TV’s specs to confirm.
- Next, enable AirPlay on your iPhone or iPad by swiping up from the bottom of the screen to open Control Center.
- Tap Screen Mirroring and select your Samsung TV from the list.
- Your TV should now display what’s on your iOS device’s screen.
Open the Daily Wire app on your phone or tablet and start watching your favorite shows and podcasts.
They’ll automatically play on your big screen.
If your TV isn’t showing what’s on your phone right away, you may need to enable screen mirroring in your TV’s settings first.
Casting Daily Wire From Mobile Device to Samsung TV
To watch Daily Wire on your Samsung smart TV, you have a couple of options.
The easiest way is to simply cast the video from the Daily Wire app on your Android phone or tablet to your TV screen.
Cast from Your Android Device
- Make sure you have the Daily Wire+ app installed on your Android mobile device.
- Open the app and sign in to your account.
- Find a video you want to watch and tap the cast icon, which looks like a square with Wi-Fi-like signals coming from it.
- Your Samsung TV should show up as an option if it’s on the same Wi-Fi network as your phone.
- Select your TV from the list.
The video will then start playing on your big screen.
Use your phone as a remote to pause, rewind or fast forward.
This casting method works for the Daily Wire live streams and all of their on-demand video content.
If for some reason casting isn’t working, you can also mirror your phone’s display to your Samsung TV using Smart View, Samsung’s built-in screen mirroring feature.
- Swipe down from the top of your Android device screen to access the Quick Settings panel.
- Tap ‘Smart View’ or ‘Quick Connect’ and select your TV.
- Your phone’s screen will then be mirrored to your TV.
- Open the Daily Wire app on your phone and the video will play on your television screen.
There may be a slight lag, but screen mirroring also allows you full control and access to all of Daily Wire’s content on your TV.
Use Streaming Devices
The easiest way to start streaming Daily Wire on your Samsung Smart TV is by using a streaming device.
These handy gadgets connect directly to your TV and provide access to many popular streaming services, including Daily Wire.
Here are a couple of options to consider:
Roku Streaming Stick
Roku’s streaming sticks are very affordable and work great for streaming Daily Wire.
Simply plug the Roku stick into your TV’s HDMI port, connect to Wi-Fi and you’ll have access to the Daily Wire channel in seconds.
The Roku interface is very user-friendly and their remotes are simple to navigate.
Amazon Fire TV Stick
Amazon’s Fire TV Stick is another popular choice for streaming Daily Wire on Samsung TVs.
It offers a huge selection of streaming apps and content, including the Daily Wire channel.
The Fire TV Stick provides a smooth streaming experience and voice search via the Alexa voice remote to quickly find what you want to watch.
Using a streaming device is a simple, straightforward way to start enjoying Daily Wire on your Samsung Smart TV.
No need to mess around with settings on your TV or deal with software updates.
Just plug in the streaming stick, open the Daily Wire channel and you’ll be watching your favorite Daily Wire shows, podcasts and movies in no time.
Tip: For the most seamless streaming experience, choose a device with at least 1GB of memory and 8GB of storage.
This will allow for smooth navigation and playback of shows and movies without buffering or lagging.
A voice remote is also helpful for quickly searching for content by just speaking into the remote.
Subscription Process of Daily Wire
To subscribe to Daily Wire on your Samsung TV, you have a few options depending on how much content you want access to.
The Insider Subscription
For $3 per month or $30 per year, you get access to the Daily Wire Insider experience.
This includes the top stories of the day, access to Daily Wire’s library of podcasts like “The Ben Shapiro Show” and “The Michael Knowles Show“, and participation in the Insider community.
To gain full access to Daily Wire’s premium content, the DailyWire+ membership is $5 per month or $50 per year.
This unlocks everything Insider has to offer, plus full episodes of Daily Wire shows like “Candace“, “The Matt Walsh Show” and “The Firing Line with Margaret Hoover“.
You’ll also get access to Daily Wire documentaries and specials.
DailyWire+ members can enjoy commercial-free episodes of “The Ben Shapiro Show” and “The Michael Knowles Show” on-demand.
There is a free 14-day trial for new members so you can experience everything DailyWire+ has to offer before committing to a paid subscription.
To start your free trial or purchase a DailyWire+ subscription:
- Using your Samsung TV remote, navigate to the Daily Wire channel.
- Select “Subscribe Now” at the top of the screen. This will take you to the Daily Wire website to complete your subscription.
- Enter your email address and payment information. Your credit card will only be charged after the 14-day free trial ends if you choose to continue with the membership.
- Once your payment has been processed, DailyWire+ content will automatically become available to stream on your Samsung TV through the Daily Wire channel.
- You can cancel your DailyWire+ subscription at any time. Just go to dailywire.com, log in to your account, and cancel under the “Subscription” section of your profile. Your access will continue until the end of your current billing period.
If you have any issues accessing your DailyWire+ subscription, contact Daily Wire support for help.
So there you have it, the easiest way to enjoy the Daily Wire on your Samsung smart TV. With just a few simple steps.
Hopefully Daily Wire will be installed on your Samsung TV without any problem.
Yes, Daily Wire is available for both Android and iOS.
We do not yet have a feature that enables offline viewing of our broadcasts and podcasts.