Do you want to pair Bose QuietComfort Earbuds with iOS, Android or PC?
Don’t worry, This post will show you how to pair Bose QuietComfort Earbuds step by step.
If you have any problems pairing the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds, tips and tricks are also provided.
- The post provides step-by-step instructions for pairing the Bose QuietComfort earbuds with different devices, including iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Troubleshooting tips are provided to help users overcome common issues they may encounter during the pairing process.
- Pairing Your Bose QuietComfort Earbuds With an iOS Device
- Connecting Your Bose QuietComfort Earbuds to an Android Smartphone or Tablet
- Pairing Bose QuietComfort Earbuds With Your Windows PC
- Troubleshooting Tips for Pairing Bose QuietComfort Earbuds
Pairing Your Bose QuietComfort Earbuds With an iOS Device
To pair your Bose QuietComfort earbuds with an iOS device like an iPhone or iPad, follow these simple steps:
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your iOS device.
- Take your earbuds out of the case. They will automatically go into pairing mode once powered on.
- Select ‘Bose QuietComfort Earbuds‘ from the list of available Bluetooth devices on your iOS device.
- When prompted on your iOS device, enter the code ‘0000‘ to pair.
Your Bose QuietComfort Earbuds and iOS device are now paired! You’ll hear an audible confirmation in the earbuds.
You can now stream audio, take calls and access your device’s voice assistant through the earbuds.
Connecting Your Bose QuietComfort Earbuds to an Android Smartphone or Tablet
Connecting your Bose QuietComfort earbuds to an Android device is quick and easy.
- Go to Settings > Connected devices > Pair new device. Make sure Bluetooth is on.
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button on the right earbud for 3-5 seconds until you hear “Ready to Pair” and the LEDs flash blue.
- Select ‘Bose QuietComfort Earbuds‘ from the list of available devices.
- If prompted, enter the code ‘0000‘ to pair.
Disconnect and Re-Pair if Needed
If for some reason the pairing is unsuccessful, try putting the earbuds back in the case to turn them off, then take them out and repeat the steps.
You may also need to “forget” or unpair the earbuds from your Android’s list of Bluetooth devices and start over.
Pairing Bose QuietComfort Earbuds With Your Windows PC
Pairing your Bose QuietComfort earbuds with a Windows PC.
All you need is the Bluetooth adapter that comes with your earbuds and a few minutes of your time.
- Go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices. Turn on Bluetooth.
- Take the earbuds out of the case. They will automatically go into pairing mode.
- Select ‘Add Bluetooth or other device‘ then choose ‘Bluetooth‘.
- Select ‘Bose QuietComfort Earbuds‘ from the list of devices and click ‘Pair‘.
- If prompted for a passcode, enter ‘0000‘.
That’s it! Your Bose QuietComfort earbuds should now be paired with and ready to use with your Windows PC.
Troubleshooting Tips for Pairing Bose QuietComfort Earbuds
Sometimes pairing your Bose QuietComfort earbuds to your device doesn’t go as smoothly as you’d like.
Don’t worry, there are a few tricks you can try to get your earbuds connected.
Restart Your Earbuds and Device
Restarting your earbuds and the device you’re trying to pair them with is the first step.
Shut down your earbuds by holding the power button for 3 seconds until the light starts flashing red.
Then restart your phone, tablet or computer.
Once everything has rebooted, try pairing your earbuds again.
A fresh start can often fix software glitches that were preventing a successful pairing.
Make sure Bluetooth is Enabled
Double-check that the Bluetooth wireless connection is switched on for both your earbuds and your device.
On your phone or tablet, open the Settings app and tap “Bluetooth”.
Make sure the Bluetooth toggle is in the “On” position.
On your earbuds, hold the power button for 3 seconds until the light flashes red and blue, indicating it’s in pairing mode.
Clear the Pairing List
If your earbuds have been previously paired to other devices, the pairing list may need to be cleared.
Consult your earbuds manual for the specific steps to reset them to factory default settings.
This will erase the pairing list so you can start fresh with your current device.
Once reset, place your earbuds in pairing mode again and try pairing to your phone or tablet.
Move Closer to Your Device
Bluetooth has a maximum range of about 30 feet.
So make sure your earbuds and the device you’re trying to pair them with are within a few feet of each other.
The closer they are, the stronger the Bluetooth signal will be, which can help the pairing process.
If after trying the steps above they still won’t pair, you may need to contact Bose support for additional help.
This post guides you on how to pair Bose QuietComfort Earbuds with iOS, Android and PC.
Hope your Bose QuietComfort Earbuds paired easily, if you have any problem pairing, you can check the troubleshooting tips.
Bose QuietComfort 45 headphones have multi-point technology that enables them to stay connected to two devices at once, such as an iPad and a smartphone. In order to answer a call from the connected smartphone, the headphones will immediately halt the video you are watching on the attached iPad.
Why won’t my laptop and Bose headphones connect? The most likely cause is that there are too many devices in the headphones, you need to clear all pairings, or your laptop and/or the headphones’ Bluetooth drivers need to be updated. Or maybe they are just too far apart to start a partnership.
Although Bose Sport Earbuds are made to survive perspiration and rain, submersion underwater is not intended.